Zombies! Are they people too?
When Halo: Reach came out, I thought that would be enough to keep my better half entertained for a while and that we would be trading in our old XBox towards one of my games(namely Fallout: New Vegas)but alas I was mistaken.
Dead Rising 2 came out this past Tuesday and yours truly got sent to go and pick it up after I was sick for most of the day. This is not a game I would ever enjoy playing I don’t think but I have to say, the weapons you can create…they are EPIC with a side of AWESOME. My new personal favorite is the homemade lightsaber, created using a flashlight and gems…which you bust jewelry store cases to get to. The ridiculous amounts of zombie carnage warm my heart and make me giggle like I used to while mooning over a boy band at age 10. The story leaves something to be desired but the crazy weapon combos(like the IED made out of a propane tank and nails, or the 2x4s attached to a lawnmower which makes a very efficient zombie grinder), and the really sweet costumes were enough to make me actually put my iPhone down and watch the game.
It’s not one I’ll play…but I could watch my husband kill zombies with a smile on my face for hours…:)
- Starbreeze / Overkill Pre-E3 & The Walking Dead Game Launch Event
- Rock Band 4?? Yes, Please!
- Book Review: Deadbeat–Makes You Stronger
- Forbes, Sexism, Booth Babes, and Preparing for Cons
- Book Review: Plague Nation
- The Future of Gaming?
- Need Some Geeky Shoes?
- The Walking Dead: Comic Book vs TV Series [Episode Two: “Guts”]
- 5 Questions: Maxwell Alexander Drake
- The Walking Dead: Comic Book vs TV Series