NYCC – Day 1 in Photos
Hey, fellow nerds! I promised you all a huge photo post on NYCC. Since I have over 200 photos that I had to dwindle down to the best of the best, I decided to break it up into 3 parts. This is Day 1.
This was actually a closet with the exterior design of the TARDIS. Not quite the real thing but a close second.
I ran into this girl at the Midtown Comics table. She saw me looking at the Serenity graphic novel and figured it was safe to assume I would recognize her costume. Good guess.
The Onion panel gave us the fake news of the future. It was a lot like the current news, but with more tech and giant bugs.
The James Martsters panel was the highlight of Day 1, for me. He did a Q&A and answered a lot of really good questions. He was super nice to everyone and totally fit in with the rest of us nerds.
Day 1 was a great start to what proved to be a fantastical weekend. Stay tuned for Day 2 in photos, coming soon to a computer near you.
- Book Review: Jackrabbit
- “NAILED IT!” World’s First Nerd Nail-Art
- Comikaze 2013? Yes, Please! (psst – there’s a sale on tickets!)
- Failproof Ways to Troll a Whovian
- Minimalistic Art for the Geeky Eye
- Adventures at NYCC
- 2nd Annual Geek Girls Network (@geekgirls) #NYCC Geek-Out!
- [ghost this] @ Connolly’s after Comic Con
- Dark Horse Digital Makes a Big Splash at New York Comic Con!
- Nerd Rap: A Gateway Drug That Won’t Put You In Jail.