Why I Dig Paul and Storm
How stoked was I to see that Storm of the comedy music duo Paul and Storm was engaging their Twitter followers in a short interactive that was reminiscent of Zork. It kept me laughing the entire day and I figured I would share the game with you before it’s lost in the annals of Twitter.
[S] You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door and a sign that says “Retweet”.
.@just_mike >take sign / The sign is affixed to the house by very large bolts, and can not be moved.
.@zxo >inv / You have: one portable computer device, a sequined glove, and a parrot.
.@jawboneradio >use portable computer device / You take the device in hand. Its display reads: http://bit.ly/czZzn1
.@tanuki_green > Put on glove / You are now wearing the sequined glove. You hear music.
.@Spam286 >Moonwalk west. / You moonwalk west. You are standing in a field. There is a sequined computer terminal and a cannon
.@smokehalo >say “hello parrot” / The parrot says “hello parrot”
To read the rest of the post (and it’s a long one), visit my site
- Felicia Day Launches Geek & Sundry's Premium YouTube Channel & Slate of New Shows
- The Audible Landscape of Monocyte
- Adventures at NYCC
- Interview with Alyson Greenfield
- Nerd Rap: A Gateway Drug That Won’t Put You In Jail.
- Ozzy Osbourne
- The Kindness of Others: A Cautionary Tale
- Interview: [Ghost This]
- Introduction to The Guild (or why I have a serious girl-crush on Felicia Day)
- A Very Beatle Christmas