Top Cow Publisher Promoted to Retailer!
Official Press Release
LOS ANGELES, Calif., December 13, 2010 – Top Cow Productions, Inc. is proud to announce that the company’s publisher Filip Sablik has been promoted to working retail at Collector’s Paradise in Winnetka, CA for his birthday, this Wednesday, December 15, 2010.
While most individuals are beginning their holiday vacation, Sablik will be playing double duty as he teams up with the popular Los Angeles-area retailer to work as a sales associate as well as act as Santa. The publisher will hand-sell this week’s Top Cow releases (Velocity #3 and Witchblade Annual 2010), ring up customers, offer recommendations and follow storeowner Edward Greenberg’s every order.
In addition, any guest of Collector’s Paradise who purchases a Top Cow product and/or being an unwrapped toy to be donated to Toys for Tots on Wednesday, December 15, from 11am to 4pm will receive a present from Sablik.
“Collector’s Paradise has consistently been one of Top Cow’s biggest supporters in the LA area and has a terrific Top Cow fan base,” said Sablik. “And it certainly doesn’t hurt that I’m friends with Ed and his staff and family! I’ve worked his counter once before and had a blast, so it seemed like a great way to spend my birthday with the fans and give back to a worthy charity at the same time.”
Collector’s Paradise is located at 7131 Winnetka Ave., Winnetka, CA 91306 and can be contacted by phone at (818) 999-9455.
- GOOD LUCK TROLLS RETURN IN 2012!
- Archaia to Publish English-Language Version of Marjane Satrapi’s ‘The Sigh’
- The Kindness of Others: A Cautionary Tale
- After Dark Films Releases New Zombie Film
- Top Cow & Heroes and Villains Entertainment Announce ‘Netherworld’
- We Are All Lost: Teaser Trailer
- We Are All Lost
- Catch up on the Event of the Year with Artifacts Vol. 1 TPB
- Harry Potter Fans Unite To Save The World!
- Night of Too Many Stars