Have you ever seen Arrested Development? Well.. I was watching it the other day, and naturally.. got a hankering for a Bluth Frozen Banana.. Unfortunately for me, there is no banana stand at the corner of my street.. Soooo… Macgyvering it was the next best option.
Here’s how to make yourself a tasty, frozen summer snack.. with what you probably have laying around the kitchen. The night before, I took three bananas, unpeeled them, wrapped them like cigars in wax paper, and stuck them in the freezer.
Here’s what you’ll need: your frozen bananas, chocolate chips, something microwaveable to melt the chocolate in, peanuts, and a plate/tray for your peanuts.
As for the peanuts.. suuuure, you can get crushed peanuts. And suuuure, even if you have whole peanuts, you can crush them with a culinary mullet or whatever.. but screw that. I felt like using a REAL hammer.. so while the chocolate is melting, crush your peanuts the badass way: put them in a ziploc bag, and BEAT them with a hammer. Have fun. Then pour them into your peanut tray/plate.
LOOKS LIKE YOU’RE ALL READY TO GO…
One banana at a time… first dip it in the chocolate:
- Making Comic Con Your Own – Steampunk Style
- Review: Arrested Development Season 4
- Gluing Latex
- Latex Costuming
- Webcomicry and Promotion, or Get Some Frakking Rest!
- Salt Dough Magnets and Key Rings
- What do I do with my webcomic idea: Promotion
- What do I do with my webcomic idea: Web Space
- GeekGirlCon Craft Day!
- DIY: 5 Ways to Feel Warm in Winter without Heat