Comic Review: Axe Cop President of the World #3
Remember when I said in my last Axe Cop review how much I enjoyed the character of Water Queen, and how I wish there was more of her? Well, we get a really cool conclusion to her story in this issue. Can I just say that the fact that Axe Cop met her in karate school is so very cool?
And wow what a slap bang conclusion! The plot twists! The redemption! The goo! The doppelgangers! The giant explosions! The tiger belts!
You all know how I feel about Axe Cop. Well, Axe Cop President of the World is Axe Cop on an epic scale. I can’t wait to see how this series evolves even further. ~Prof. Jenn
- Book Review: the Very Best of Kate Elliott
- Comic Review: A Tale of Sand
- Comics Review X2: Edgar Allan Poe and Springheeled Jack
- Graphic Novel Review: Seconds
- Book Review: A Dance in Blood Velvet
- Comics Review: Crime Does Not Pay vol.8
- Comic Review: Steed and Mrs. Peel #3
- Comic Review: Steed and Mrs. Peel #2
- Comic Review: Rocky and Bullwinkle vol. 2
- Comic Review: The Star Wars