Comic Review: Axe Cop President of the World #3
Remember when I said in my last Axe Cop review how much I enjoyed the character of Water Queen, and how I wish there was more of her? Well, we get a really cool conclusion to her story in this issue. Can I just say that the fact that Axe Cop met her in karate school is so very cool?
And wow what a slap bang conclusion! The plot twists! The redemption! The goo! The doppelgangers! The giant explosions! The tiger belts!
You all know how I feel about Axe Cop. Well, Axe Cop President of the World is Axe Cop on an epic scale. I can’t wait to see how this series evolves even further. ~Prof. Jenn
- Comic Review: Steed and Mrs. Peel #3
- Comic Review: Steed and Mrs. Peel #2
- Comic Review: Rocky and Bullwinkle vol. 2
- Comic Review: The Star Wars
- Book Review: Jackrabbit
- Book Review: Blade of the Samurai
- Comic Review: Dark Engine
- Comic Review: Steed and Mrs. Peel–We Are Needed
- Comic Review: Serenity #6
- Book Review: Yesterday’s Kin