Need Some Geeky Shoes?
In my many journeys through the internet, I stumbled across something awesome, and thought it deserved to be shared. Catherine Gretschel with Aisha Voya Creations makes these intricately glittered geeky shoes by hand.
Not only are they very expertly done, but she has such a fun geeky collection. Take a look:
All of those pics lead to the actual shoes, and it looks like she has a ton of sizing options. Take a look at her shop for other fun geekness: http://www.etsy.com/shop/aishavoya
- Starbreeze / Overkill Pre-E3 & The Walking Dead Game Launch Event
- Comic Review: The Star Wars
- Comics Review: Doctor Who Skyjacks and more
- Comics review: Doctor Who Prisoners of Time
- Comics Review: Doctor Who Classics vol. 9
- Comics Review: Doctor Who Prisoners of Time V.2
- Book Review: About Time 7
- Making Comic Con Your Own – Steampunk Style
- Things You May Have Seen Peter Capaldi In Previously
- Star Wars Celebration Europe II – Essen, Germany … in a country far, far away.