Need Some Geeky Shoes?
In my many journeys through the internet, I stumbled across something awesome, and thought it deserved to be shared. Catherine Gretschel with Aisha Voya Creations makes these intricately glittered geeky shoes by hand.
Not only are they very expertly done, but she has such a fun geeky collection. Take a look:
All of those pics lead to the actual shoes, and it looks like she has a ton of sizing options. Take a look at her shop for other fun geekness: http://www.etsy.com/shop/aishavoya
- Comics Review: Two of Dr. Who
- Book Review: Plague Nation
- Comic Review: Dr. Who vol. 1: the Hypothetical Gentleman
- Double Review: Axe Cop & Star Trek / Dr. Who Crossover
- The Walking Dead: Comic Book vs TV Series [Episode Two: "Guts"]
- 5 Questions: Maxwell Alexander Drake
- The Walking Dead: Comic Book vs TV Series
- News: Doctor Who’s Katherine Jenkins joins the cast of Dancing with the Stars
- How To Build A Dalek
- Failproof Ways to Troll a Whovian