Review: Locke & Key Omega #3
Writing: Joe Hill
Art: Gabriel Rodriguez
Colors: Jay Fotos
Review by Melissa Megan
The evil, murderous Dodge has settled himself in to little Bode Locke’s body and succeeded in getting his hands on the long sought after Omega key. The “Last Dance” has begun and it’s ugly. Bode/Dodge is headed to the black door to welcome his terrible, alien friends to this world and he won’t let anyone stand in his way, starting with poor Nina Locke.
While darkness is falling over the Locke house, Tyler and Kinsey are enjoying prom with their friends. Tyler accepts what he can get from the woman he loves and comes to terms with the tragedy of being in love in high school. Kinsey revels in the unique qualities of her closest friends and as the night comes to a close, chooses the after party over home. Everyone is headed for the caves, where the final party of the year is just beginning, in more ways than the Locke family realizes.
If you’ve been reading Locke & Key, by now, if you have a heart, you should be desperate to see this family come out on top. At the least see them stop hurting. The Lockes have lost so much and struggled so hard to keep their family whole, it kills me to watch them be defeated by the weasley, arrogant Dodge. And as much as I really, really hate to see Locke & Key come to an end, the suspense of how it will all end is becoming unbearable. Oh please, please let the Locke family stop the demons. They deserve that much.
- Comic Review: Kill Shakespeare Vol.4
- Comic Review: A Tale of Sand
- Comics Review X2: Edgar Allan Poe and Springheeled Jack
- Comics Review: Crime Does Not Pay vol.8
- Comic Review: Steed and Mrs. Peel #2
- Comic Review: 24 Underground #5
- Comic Review: The Star Wars
- Comic Review – Star Trek: New Visions “Times Echo”
- Comic Review: Dark Engine
- Comic Review: Steed and Mrs. Peel–We Are Needed