Opening a Cellphone: This Could End In Tears
Today was a twelve hour day at work. Usually I have some entertainment on my phone, but for some reason, the track ball wouldn’t roll any way except side to side. My first video was a plea for help. But luckily, I found help on the internet when I got home.
I decided to fix it myself. I’m still undecided as to whether or not this is a good idea.
Here’s the video of me fixing it (trimmed so as to not be completely boring).
This brings me to my question of the evening: Have you ever tried fixing something only to have it go disastrously wrong? What was it? What did you end up doing with it?
- Making Comic Con Your Own – Steampunk Style
- Gluing Latex
- Latex Costuming
- Webcomicry and Promotion, or Get Some Frakking Rest!
- Salt Dough Magnets and Key Rings
- What do I do with my webcomic idea: Promotion
- What do I do with my webcomic idea: Web Space
- GeekGirlCon Craft Day!
- DIY: 5 Ways to Feel Warm in Winter without Heat
- Check Out Blueprints While the Foreman Resolves It