DIY Saturday: Double Dose
So, let’s start with a story. Don’t worry.. it’s a short one. About a week or so ago, a friend of mine posted a link to this REALLY cool-looking Rising Sun belt buckle:
First, follow those same steps with the liquid latex and the stretched-out cotton, but form the cotton into an oval shape, and with a wide, flat-tipped object (I used a small screwdriver), poke the shape of tooth marks into the cotton while it’s still wet. Then dust this with baby powder to set, and cover with foundation make-up to match the color to your own skin tone:
click to enlarge
After this, I added a little bit of fake blood to make it look particularly gruesome:
- Making Comic Con Your Own – Steampunk Style
- Gluing Latex
- Latex Costuming
- Webcomicry and Promotion, or Get Some Frakking Rest!
- Salt Dough Magnets and Key Rings
- What do I do with my webcomic idea: Promotion
- What do I do with my webcomic idea: Web Space
- GeekGirlCon Craft Day!
- DIY: 5 Ways to Feel Warm in Winter without Heat
- Opening a Cellphone: This Could End In Tears