Nerdy Pet Costumes, Anyone?
We’ve seen many a princess puppy or pirate cat prance around on Halloween. These pale in comparison to the amount of awesome and geeky that went into this simple, yet brilliant costume.
Esther from Villain School Dropout has been known to occasionally dress her little buddy, Brian, in some fun doggy attire. This time, however, she’s taken a Happy Dwarf doll, cut off its cheeks:
And combined it with a piece of fabric cut from a brown dress to make Brian into a tiny little Ewok:
Our hats are off to you, Esther. Just brilliant.
Do you dress your pets for Halloween? Post your pics!
- Delusion: The Best Haunted Attraction In Southern California (And Possibly Anywhere Else)
- How To Build A Dalek
- The Anatomy of a Convention
- Happy Halloween!
- Ebert’s original review of Halloween
- Unzipped makeup
- Random Thought of the Day…!
- Artery Cloggers…terrible for u but sooooo good.
- Childhood: It follows you to Adulthood
- NYCC – Day 3 in Photos