Comic Review: 24 Underground #4
When last we left our hero, he was trying to rescue his girlfriend from the Russians. Little did he know that she had already escaped. Jack also doesn’t realize the Russians aren’t the only problem he has to worry about. The CIA is on his tail and getting warmer…
We start this issue of 24 where we previously left things. Sofiya may have escaped, but she’s not out of the woods yet. The Russians are tracking her down, but of course haven’t told Bauer she went missing. The CIA are tracking her as well, so that they can use her to find Bauer. Who will get to her first? Will Jack be able to outsmart the Russians during their meet? in true 24 fashion some of the answers will be revealed now, some will have to wait until the next issue.
I have to say that I have really been enjoying this story so far. Not only does it work well on its own, but it also was great information to have in the back of my head while watching Live Another Day. (Side note: not going to spoil anything but OMG DID YOU SEE THAT FINALE?! Only 24 brings you that kind of energy). I definitely recommend reading the back issues if you’re just starting out. Whenever Jack referenced his family on the show, I pictured the events happening in the comic and wonder if this is the family he was referring to. I assume that will be made clear when this story reaches its thrilling conclusion.
- Comic Review: Kill Shakespeare Vol.4
- Comic Review: A Tale of Sand
- Comics Review X2: Edgar Allan Poe and Springheeled Jack
- Comics Review: Crime Does Not Pay vol.8
- Comic Review: Steed and Mrs. Peel #2
- Comic Review: 24 Underground #5
- Comic Review: The Star Wars
- Comic Review – Star Trek: New Visions “Times Echo”
- Comic Review: Dark Engine
- Comic Review: Steed and Mrs. Peel–We Are Needed