Comic Review – Star Trek: New Visions “Times Echo”
I gotta say, I was a little thrown off at first by the style of this book. Having not read the previous issue of this series, I didn’t know what to expect. Once I got past that though, the story itself sucked me in pretty quickly. I also immediately recognized the fact that while I might not love the photojournalistic style of this book, other people would probably love it since it does make you feel like you’re watching an episode of TOS appear on the pages.
You can even hear the voices of the characters come to life in your head with each bit of dialogue. It also helps that the story is pretty solid and enjoyable to read. Overall I was pleasantly surprised with how this one played out, and would recommend it to the real Trekkies out there who would like a fresh taste of the old series.
- Comic Review: Kill Shakespeare Vol.4
- Comic Review: A Tale of Sand
- Comics Review X2: Edgar Allan Poe and Springheeled Jack
- Comics Review: Crime Does Not Pay vol.8
- Comic Review: Steed and Mrs. Peel #2
- Comic Review: 24 Underground #5
- Comic Review: The Star Wars
- Comic Review: Dark Engine
- Comic Review: Steed and Mrs. Peel–We Are Needed
- Comic Review – Star Trek: Flesh and Stone