Sage Escape: Equinox (part 2)
Before I get into my review of the second part of this three-part story, let me give a quick recap of the first chapter (because I know I sure as hell needed it).
The first chapter of Equinox found Sage floating through space in an escape pod and eventually picked up by Imogen Cray (who is the antagonist’s daughter from Mars Gambit). Imogen has taken over Friendly Corp since her father’s death and is in the midst of a battle with the last remaining humans. We left off with Imogen revealing her plan to kill the human president and attempting to get Sage to along side her.
Our story continues with the ongoing war (and some pretty cool fight sequences, if you ask me). Obviously Sage wants nothing to do with this, and is dragged back to Imogen’s ship once she realizes Sage will be no help to her. One of Sage’s former teammates makes contact with her and says a rescue attempt has been planned. Will the rescue be successful? And will Imogen succeed in her mission to kill the President? You’ll get these answers plus the surprise return of a character from Mars Gambit in the current issue of Equinox, which dropped July 1st and is currently available for your viewing pleasure.
- Sage Escape: Equinox (part 3)
- Book/Game Review: Thief 4
- Book Review: the Very Best of Kate Elliott
- Sage Escape: Equinox (Review)
- Comic Review: A Tale of Sand
- Comics Review X2: Edgar Allan Poe and Springheeled Jack
- Graphic Novel Review: Seconds
- Book Review: A Dance in Blood Velvet
- Comics Review: Crime Does Not Pay vol.8
- Comic Review: Steed and Mrs. Peel #3